Some Updates from Around the Inn:
- We welcome two new front desk staff, Laurie and Elena and a new housekeeper Aline. Say hi if you’re around! More information about them soon!
- We had our side courtyard re-bricked and are working on plantings and new seating, plantings are underway on deck, front and back doors of the inn; and there. are6 new a/c’s this year! Even more a reason to come visit!
- Our Frequent Friend Program is running strong,
- The new website is coming soon!
- Rustica Kitchen opened next door and is excellent for lunch. Check out a menu!
- Boats are in the harbor
- Our Fitzroy Top 10 is going to become Top 12 soon. Stay tuned.
Museums are a great place to take in everything. Enjoy books, songs, activities, rhymes, and more while building early literacy skills and fostering a lifelong love for learning. Here is more info.
Tennis is so exciting. From June 4, 2018 – June 9, 2018, U.S. Professional Singles are playing for the Schochet Cup. This year U.S. National Camden River is defending his 8-year winning record. Will you be there watching?
Want a better mother-daughter relationship? Mom and Daughter Self Esteem Workshop at June 9, 2018 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM. It is described on the website as “In this “I love ME ” mom and daughter workshop, your special girl will discover her own unique gifts and be brave and confident in who she is! This fun and powerful workshop will help her develop soaring self esteem and confidence and shine in her bright light!” What great life skills! Learn all the tools that make you shine! Here is all the information.
Celebrate your father with a Hike!
June 17, 2018 – 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
A great activity for the kids to do with dad! Start Father’s Day with a hike through the trails of Ballard Park. Learn tons of information on its history, unique features and habitats. More info here.
A thrilling speaker series. Rob Ouellette – From Bella Mente Racing to American Magic
Wednesday, June 13th at 7pm Rob was exposed to boating before he could walk and grew up sailing all over New England. Here his story. Don’t miss out if you’re a sailing lover! Register here!
Want help with your summer body AND your favorite cocktail?? The Sip & Sweat Summer Workout Series is right up your alley. June 2, 2018 – August 25, 2018 -Recurring weekly on Saturday – 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Intrigued?
The Newport Flower Show – Cottages Smart & Small June 22, 2018 – June 24, 2018
If the beautiful sites around Newport. Join special guests like Martha Stewart for what the website describes as “The front lawn of Rosecliff will be transformed into a Tiny House Village, complete with four tiny homes and their adjacent sustainable gardens. A Tiny Traveling Theater on the front lawn will host rotating pop-up lectures and demonstrations throughout the weekend.” How beautiful?
Are you coming to visit Newport in June? What are you most looking forward to?